Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:14+
Surprise Pantry Sort, Fill and Serve
St. Mary's Food Bank - Surprise works directly with families in need by helping load food into vehicles using grocery carts. With the help of volunteers like you, we are able to serve more than 100 families each day. It's great exercise and a lot of fun! Pantry volunteers work as a team and fill carts and give them to clients, collect stray carts from the parking lot, unpack boxes, fetch food from coolers, fill shelves and provide area clean up. LOCATION: St. Mary's Food Bank - Surprise 13050 W. Elm Street Surprise, AZ 85378 Near the intersections of Grand Ave., Dysart Road and Bell Road DRESS CODE: The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety reasons, a volunteer dress code is in effect. Volunteers MUST wear:
- Closed Toe Shoes (sneakers suggested)
- Shirts need to be short or long sleeved (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops)
- Pants, jeans preferred. Shorts are okay at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7” above the knee)
Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary’s Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities. We look forward to your visit!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: