Age Minimum (with Adult):12+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Surprise Kid's Cafe assembly
Our Kid's Cafe prepares and packs up to 5,000 cold meals daily, which are sent to after school programs around the Valley for children in need. St. Mary's Food Bank Surprise Facility Important reminders for health and safety: 1. You must wear closed toe shoes (sneakers are perfect)
Workers in the Kid's Cafe will work on assembly lines, making sandwiches, filling meal bags, putting spoons in bags and packing up lettuce and tomatoes.
The work requires the ability to stand or sit on a stool for an hour at a time, good teamwork skills, dexterity, patience, and a dedication to getting the job done.
(near Grand Ave. Bell Road & Dysart Road)
13050 W. Elm St., Surprise, AZ 85378
2. You must wear a shirt with sleeves (t-shirts are perfect)
3. If you wear shorts, the must be of a respectable length (no short shorts)
4. Please keep your valuables in your car; St. Mary's Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facility
St. Mary's Food Bank Surprise Facility
Important reminders for health and safety:
1. You must wear closed toe shoes (sneakers are perfect)
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: