- Minimum age: 16 years old with out an adult
- 12 years old with an adult
- Please complete a Youth Release Form for all volunteers under 18 years old
The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety precautions, a strict volunteer dress code is in effect. Volunteers MUST wear:
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers suggested).
- All shirts must have sleeves (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops)
- Pants, jeans, or workout attire preferred. Shorts are allowed at a respectable length.
VOLUNTEER PARKING IS LIMITED. PLEASE CARPOOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! OVERFLOW PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT 3020 W. WINDSOR AVE., PHOENIX, AZ 85009 (PARKING MAP)
- Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary’s Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Every $1 gift provides food enough for 7 meals!
Thank you for supporting St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance.
We can’t wait for your visit!
|Phoenix, AZ||Surprise, AZ|
Emergency Food Box Packing
We offer volunteer shifts:
KIDS CAFÉ MEAL PREPARATION
Warehouse & Pantry
We Offer Volunteer Shifts Monday - Friday:
Knight Distribution Center
We Offer Volunteer Shifts Monday-Friday: 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. & 10:30 - 1:30 p.m.