We’re excited that you're interested in volunteering with St. Mary's Food Bank! We offer activities Monday – Saturday (during regular business hours)! Volunteers are the backbone of SMFB. We rely on the amazing support from our community to enable us to distribute 250,000 meals daily, six days a week.
- We are limiting the number of volunteers to 25 people per project and separating them from other groups.
- We are making sure that all of our work areas are clean, and we are sanitizing multiple times throughout the day.
- We place all of our volunteers 6 feet apart when working on our assembly line.
- We are encouraging no physical contact.
- We are encouraging folks to wash hands for 20 seconds.
- We have hand sanitizer and gloves available for all volunteers.
- We have signs posted encouraging people to go home if they are not well.
Our projects include: packing emergency food boxes, on-site food distribution, Kids Café and much more! Follow the NAVIGATION BAR above to find a volunteer shift and sign up today! We hope to see you soon!