We’re excited that you're interested in volunteering with St. Mary's Food Bank! We offer activities Monday – Saturday (during regular business hours)! Volunteers are the heartbeat of SMFB. We rely on the amazing support from our community to enable us to distribute 250,000 meals daily, six days a week.
Our Safety Guidelines:
- We are limiting the number of volunteers to 50 per shift while enforcing social distancing guidelines
- We are making sure that all of our work areas are clean, and we are sanitizing multiple times throughout the day
- We place all of our volunteers 6 feet apart when working on our assembly line
- All volunteers are required to wear masks and gloves during volunteer shifts
- We are encouraging no physical contact
- We are encouraging volunteers to wash hands for 20 seconds
- We have hand sanitizer and gloves available for all volunteers
- We do mandatory temperature checks at the start of every shift
- We have signs posted encouraging people to go home if they are not well
We are asking that if any of the following apply to you that you please stay home:
- Recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID-19
- Have been in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID – 19 diagnosis in the past 14 days
- If you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F or 38.0 C) OR symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat
Our projects include: packing emergency food boxes, on-site food distribution, Kids Café and much more! Follow the NAVIGATION BAR above to find a volunteer shift and sign up today! We hope to see you soon!
Be sure to check our special event page for more volunteer opportunties!