Give a little time. Get a lot back.
Because of volunteers like you, we are able to provide more than 200,000 meals each day to those in our community who need our help the most.
Del Webb Distribution Center - Main Warehouse
W. Thomas Road & N. 31st Avenue - view map
Opportunity? Emergency Food Box Pack & Sort
Impact? Join us to help pack and sort food items for emergency food boxes for those in need. Your one hour of volunteer service can provide 100 meals.
Knight Distribution Center
W. Thomas Road & 31st Avenue - view map
When? Mondays – Fridays, 8:30am to 4:30pm (shifts vary)
Opportunity? Food Box Distribution
Impact? Work directly with families in need by helping distribute food. With the help of volunteers like you, we are able to serve 500-900 families each day.
Who can volunteer? This is a great experience for individuals, families, small groups and students completing community service. The Knight facility can accommodate volunteer groups of up to 30 individuals.
Grand Avenue & Dysart Road & Bell Road - view map
When? Mondays – Fridays, 7am to 4pm (shifts vary)
Impact? Sort food and pack emergency food boxes. Work directly with families in need by helping distribute food. Prepare Kids Café cold meals to be distributed through our agency partners.
Who can volunteer? This is a great experience for individuals, families, small groups and students completing community service. The Surprise location can accommodate volunteer groups of up to 30 individuals.
Signing Up to Volunteer is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Please note that all volunteers are strongly encouraged to pre-register online through this website prior to attending a volunteer shift. Our volunteer shifts fill up fast so reserve your spot today.
Volunteering as an individual (age 14+)?
1. Click on "LOGIN" at the top right corner and create an account
2. Click on the opportunity calendar
3. Select the opportunity day, time and location and click on "SIGN UP" to register yourself. Each individual must register separately.
4. All volunteers under the age of 18 must provide a youth waiver form signed by a parent/guardian. Adults who register can bring their children with them (age 12 and up). Click here to read about age requirements and download the youth waiver form.
Volunteering as a group? Please contact us to make a reservation for your corporate, school, social, church or youth group. We will tailor the volunteer experience to meet the needs of your organization and provide special registration instructions for your team members.
Please contact our volunteer engagement team at email@example.com or 602-343-3134. Click here to see the contact information for the volunter engagement team individuals by location.
DRESS CODE ENFORCED
- Closed-Toe Shoes (sneakers suggested);
- Shirts need to be short or long sleeved (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops);
- Pants, jeans preferred. Shorts are okay at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7” above the knee.)