Volunteering as a group? (5 or more people) Contact our Volunteer Services department at email@example.com or 602-343-3134.
Give a little time. Get a lot back.
Because of volunteers like you, we are able to provide more than 200,000 meals each day to those in our community who need our help the most.
Del Webb Distribution Center - Main Warehouse
W. Thomas Road & N. 31st Avenue - view map
Tuesdays –Fridays, 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm; Saturdays, 8am to 11am & 12pm to 3pm
Knight Distribution Center
W. Thomas Road & 31st Avenue - view map
Food Box Distribution
Mondays – Fridays, 8:30am to 4:30pm (shifts vary)
Who can volunteer? This is a great experience for individuals, families, small groups and students completing community service. The Knight facility can accommodate volunteer groups of up to 30 individuals.
Grand Avenue & Dysart Road & Bell Road - view map
Emergency Food Box Pack & Sort
Food Box Distribution
Kids Cafe Meal Preparation
Mondays – Fridays, 7am to 4pm (shifts vary)
Who can volunteer? This is a great experience for individuals, families, small groups and students completing community service. The Surprise location can accommodate volunteer groups of up to 30 individuals.
Signing Up to Volunteer is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Please note that all volunteers are strongly encouraged to pre-register online through this website prior to attending a volunteer shift. Our volunteer shifts fill up fast so reserve your spot today.
Volunteering as an individual (age 14+)?
1. Click on "LOGIN" at the top right corner and create an account
2. Click on the opportunity calendar
3. Select the opportunity day, time and location and click on "SIGN UP" to register yourself. Each individual must register separately.
4. All volunteers under the age of 18 must provide a youth waiver form signed by a parent/guardian. Adults who register can bring their children with them (age 12 and up). Click here to read about age requirements and download the youth waiver form.
Volunteering as a group? (5 or more people) Please contact us to make a reservation for your corporate, school, social, church or youth group. We will tailor the volunteer experience to meet the needs of your organization and provide special registration instructions for your team members.
Please contact our volunteer engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-343-3134. Click here to see the contact information for the volunter engagement team individuals by location.
DRESS CODE ENFORCED
- Closed-Toe Shoes (sneakers suggested);
- Shirts need to be short or long sleeved (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops);
- Pants, jeans preferred. Shorts are okay at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7” above the knee.)